Help PMA grow | Petition forms | Site map | PMA main page
Rape Awareness Week
Kia ora, apologies for the lateness of this message, we have a rather large backlog of messages requiring our attention.
To mark Rape Awareness Week (1 to 7 May 2000), the National Collective of Rape Crisis and Related Groups of Aotearoa have released an information pack which includes :
* 'Weighing Up Justice: Rape and the Law in New Zealand' - a briefing paper outlining the current situation with regard to sexual violence in this country;
* 'Partner Rape - the ultimate home invasion', A2 size poster;
* 'Daddy made her promise not to tell ...', A3 size poster;
* 'Weighing Up Justice: Rape and the Law in New Zealand', A2 size poster.
* a list of the National Collective contacts around the country.
You can get a copy of this pack from Rape Crisis, National Office, PO Box 6181, Te Aro, Wellington, tel (04) 384 7028, fax (04) 384 7202.