Action Alerts | PMA's newsletter |
What's on | Links | How PMA can help you|
Help PMA grow | Petition forms
| Site map | PMA main page
Action Alert - Noam Chomsky speaking tour and associated events
Peace Movement Aotearoa
PO Box 9314, Wellington. Tel (04) 382 8129, fax (04) 382 8173, email@example.com
Issued 22 October 1998
These are the final (we hope) confirmed details for Noam’s tour.
- Sunday 1 Nov - AUCKLAND - screening of 'Manufacturing Consent', Lido Cinema. Tickets from Peace Foundation, tel (09) 373 2379, fax (09) 379 3017,
- Sunday 8 Nov - WELLINGTON - 1pm, screening of 'Manufacturing Consent', Paramount Cinema, tickets from the Paramount tel (04) 384 4488. There may also be other screenings.
- Monday 9 Nov - HAMILTON - 7:30pm - at Waikato University, contact Management Studies Dept for details.
- Tuesday 10 Nov - WELLINGTON - 7:30pm, at State Opera House, Manners Street. ‘Whose World Order: Conflicting Visions’. Entry by donation - $5-$10 or more if you can afford it. NO ADVANCE BOOKINGS. Contact Michael Pringle, tel (04) 938 5734,
- Wednesday 11 Nov - CHRISTCHURCH - noon, at Canterbury University.
Contact Jim Tully, School of Journalism. We understand this is fully booked.
- Wednesday 11 Nov - AUCKLAND - 8:00pm, at Dorothy Winstone Theatre, Auckland Girls Grammar. Keynote address at the Media Peace Awards ceremony.
Tickets $25 waged / $15 unwaged available from Ticketek agencies. For more info contact the Peace Foundation , tel (09) 373 2379, fax (09) 379 3017,