| || Indigenous peoples' rights | Human rights | Peace Movement Aotearoa |
Universal Periodic Review of the New
Zealand government's human rights record
Please note: the permalink for this page is http://www.nzupr.org
New Zealand's Universal Periodic Review: 3rd cycle, 2018 - 2019
New Zealand's Universal Periodic Review: 2nd cycle, 2013 - 2014
New Zealandís third Universal Periodic Review (UPR) by the UN Human Rights Council took place during the 32nd UPR session, from 21 January to 1 February 2019 in Geneva.
- The 32nd UPR session and updates, 2019 - includes the draft Outcome Report (A/HRC/WG.6/32/L.1), information on the session, how to watch it live, documents for New Zealand's review (with links to the NGO reports and advance questions), media coverage, updates, and the UPR recommendations on New Zealand
‣ Government request for feedback on the UPR recommendations, deadline is 13 March 2019
- Preparatory stage, 2018 - background information on the process, New Zealand and the UPR, information about NGO consultation and reports, and the government's report
- Information for NGOs: If you would like to receive regular updates about New Zealand's third UPR, or would like to be involved in combined NGO / civil society lobbying around it, please contact Peace Movement Aotearoa to go on the mailing list.
New Zealand's Universal Periodic Review: 1st cycle, 2009
- Part 1: Information on the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) process, and New Zealand and the UPR
- Part 2: New Zealand NGO UPR submissions, reports, resources, and follow-up information
Indigenous peoples' rights | Human rights | Peace Movement Aotearoa