| || Indigenous peoples' rights | Human rights | Peace Movement Aotearoa |
Universal Periodic Review of the New
Zealand government's human rights record
Please note: the permalink for this page is http://www.nzupr.org
New Zealand's Universal Periodic Review: 3rd cycle, 2018 - 2019
New Zealand's Universal Periodic Review: 2nd cycle, 2013 - 2014
New Zealandís third Universal Periodic Review (UPR) by the UN Human Rights Council will take place during the 32nd UPR session, from 21 January to 1 February 2019 in Geneva.
- The 32nd UPR session and updates, 2019 - includes information on the session, how to watch it live, documents for New Zealand's review (with links to the NGO reports and advance questions), media coverage and updates
- Preparatory stage, 2018 - background information on the process, New Zealand and the UPR, information about NGO consultation and reports, and the government's report
- Information for NGOs: If you would like to receive regular updates about New Zealand's third UPR, or would like to be involved in combined NGO / civil society lobbying around it, please contact Peace Movement Aotearoa to go on the mailing list.
New Zealand's Universal Periodic Review: 1st cycle, 2009
- Part 1: Information on the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) process, and New Zealand and the UPR
- Part 2: New Zealand NGO UPR submissions, reports, resources, and follow-up information
Indigenous peoples' rights | Human rights | Peace Movement Aotearoa