Help PMA grow | Petition forms | Site map | PMA main page
All violence is terror
All violence is terror.
All acts of violence are acts of terror.
In opposition to the war against Afghanistan, these words of peace were sent to the followingÖÖ.. Consulates of America, Britain & Australia. Media in America, Britain & NZ. All NZ members of Parliament, including the PM.
How to stop terrorism.
1. Global prohibition on the selling of arms and weapons. Dissolve the arms market.
2. Global prohibition of countries supporting and training other countries in war.
3. Cease the development of advanced weapons and warfare.
4. Address all discrimination such as racism, religion, culture and poverty. Respecting and acknowledging differences.
5. Legislate the amount of influence multi corporates and businesses have in politics.
6. Prevent foreign ownership in any countries export or wealth.
7. Dissolve debts to the world bank of countries who are poverty stricken.
8. Prevent globalization. Support local community based industries and businesses. Not foreign.
9. Prohibit off shore labor.
10. Limit contaminating influence from foreign religions, social behaviour, arts, music, fashion and trends. McDonalds, Mickey Mouse and Coca Cola are American culture. They should not be forced on anybody else. In other words, limit countries from forcing their values and beliefs upon another.
11. Oppose all acts of violence with peace and wisdom.
12. Lift any sanctions that cause hardship, poverty or suffering.
13. Communicate. Sit down and listen to each other. Involve independent mediators.
14. Support countries in need. Support does not mean taking over or thinking you know better. Donít deny anyone the right to do for themselves. Nor does support mean to harbor ulterior motives and manipulate advantage of a country in strife.
15. Be committed to peaceful solutions. Acts of violence only breed violence.
16. Stand strong. Oppose violence and those who commit unjust acts. Passively resist their tyranny.
17. Demonstrate to the world your will and commitment to a non-violent solution. Humanity will support you.
18. Take responsibility for any part you have played in creating an environment for terrorism. Acknowledge it to the world.
19. Avoid demoralizing and demonizing any country, culture, race, religion or individual. It is only propaganda.
20. Let go of having to be the best and the most powerful.
Of course these are just some of my ideas. Iím sure together we could come up with plenty more.