Page Last Modified: 31
October 1998 12:30pm (NZST)
Human Rights Action Group
The promotion and initiation of action and policies directed at
the goals of world peace and the establishment of human rights
for all as defined by the
Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948.
Specific areas of focus include:
- Nuclear disarmament and demilitarization.
- The freedom of all prisoners of
- Ensuring fair and prompt trials for
- The abolition of the death penalty,
torture, and other cruel treatment of all prisoners.
- The end of extrajudicial executions and
- Encouragement of media literacy amongst
- Full human rights for women.